Kohler - 3652-0 - Barrington™ Pressure Lite Toilet
Originally $860.80 - Save 25%
Sale Price: $645.60
Questions about Kohler - 3652-0
The plumbing professionals at Elegant Designs are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 3652-0
Barrington Pressure Lite 1.0 gpf toilets are perfect for those customers aggressively seeking the benefits of water conservation, this new toilet qualifies for water rebate programs and contributes to LEED credits. An optimized 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water consumption by more than 37% over 1.6-gallon toilets.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 31-1/2''L x 21-1/4''W x 29-1/4''H
- Pressure Lite flushing system
- Two-piece toilet
- Elongated, rear-outlet bowl
- Includes Polished Chrome left-hand trip lever, less seat and supply
- 1.0 gpf/ 4 lpf
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense(R) program
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED(R) Green Building Rating System; see specification sheet for water use data
- This product meets water savings requirements for California Energy Commission (CEC), CALGreen, and Colorado SB 14-103.
3652-0 - Kohler
Elegant Designs is proud to present this white finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3652-0 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Barrington Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.