Kohler - 3519-RA-47 - Highline® 11 Gpf Pressure Tlt W/Rh Trip
Originally $632.30 - Save 25%
Sale Price: $474.23
Questions about Kohler - 3519-RA-47
The plumbing professionals at Elegant Designs are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 3519-RA-47
Highline Pressure Lite 1.0 gpf toilets are perfect for those customers aggressively seeking the benefits of water conservation, this new toilet qualifies for water rebate programs and contributes to LEED credits. An optimized 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water consumption by more than 30% over 1.6-gallon toilets, offering a water savings of more than 5,000 gallons of water per toilet, per year.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 30-1/8'' x 21-1/4'' x 31-1/4''
- Pressure Assist flushing system
- Two-piece toilet
- Elongated bowl
- Includes right-hand trip lever
- Seat and supply not included
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- Large 10'' x 12'' water surface helps keep bowl clean and reduces odors
- This product meets water savings requirements for CALGreen and Colorado SB 14-103.
3519-RA-47 - Kohler
Elegant Designs is proud to present this almond finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3519-RA-47 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Highline Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.