Since its inception 60 years ago, Penco has remained a family owned business. Their story is synonymous with excellence, dedication, and commitment to providing unmatched, personalized service. Penco's mission is, "To be the best in the business," which summarizes the professional culture and integrity of their employees and it is this kind of attitude that has been passed on to Elegant Designs.
The idea of the showroom began with the vision of Jeff Peterson and Scott Sapna, third generation partners in the business, to offer customers superior products with unmatched customer service. They consulted with one of the country's industry leaders in the showroom business to create displays of kitchen and bath fixtures, faucets, and accessories in an atmosphere that allows the consumer to explore and personalize their space to fit their individual needs. As a result, the showroom has achieved Kohler's "Premier" status - the only one on the Delmarva Peninsula.
Since Elegant Designs opened its Showroom of Distinction in October, 2007, they continue to expand and update their offerings, focusing on developing the best practices to serve their customers. In October 2008, just 1 year after opening, Elegant Designs has already achieved national recognition by Supply House Times as one of the country's leading decorative plumbing and hardware showrooms.
MORE ABOUT OUR SHOWROOM
Elegant Designs is a KOHLER® Premier Showroom with approximately 1700 sq. ft. of space devoted exclusively to KOHLER® kitchen and bath products, we also offer:
- Design consultations and expert advice from our knowledgeable staff
- Product demonstrations from KOHLER® representatives and our Design Consultants
- Design Consultants who attended certified trainings from Kohler University
- A full line of product catalogs, and cast iron color samples
- By following the latest trends with on-going product trainings
- By featuring working displays that allow customers the opportunity to not only see and touch products but also to observe them functioning
- By being aware of product specifications and valve requirements through the Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Association training programs
- By sequencing the selection and delivery processes for contractors to avoid construction delays
- By assisting with warranty needs if necessary
Our showroom also features over 45 manufacturers -- from Delta to Xylem. We have something for everyone and every budget! In addition to what is displayed, we have access to hundreds of manufactures through buying groups we belong to.
Our expert Design Consultants are here to help our customers (from homeowners to contractors) from concept through completion - and offer superior customer service before and after the sale:
We understand that time is of the essence for most home improvement projects, so we have recently opened our new 600 sq. ft. Studio which features in-stock items and available for pick-up from one of our six Penco warehouses.
We invite you to stop by our Showroom and Studio today and experience how we can make your kitchen or bath dreams come true!